Conventional and Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings
North West Industries is a dealer for Steelway Building Systems, who is a leader in pre-engineered buildings, offering a large variety of uses. No matter your needs, whether small warehousing or large scale industrial/commercial, we will supply and construct them. Our team will work with you to design whatever you have in mind, including:
- Aircraft Hangars
- Sports Arenas
- Agricultural Buildings
- Trucking Industry Garages
- Storage Facilities
- Strip Malls and Retail Facilities
- Riding Arenas
- Automotive Sales / Repairs
- Car Washes
- Personal Garage
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Facilities
Benefits of Pre-Engineered Buildings
- Design Flexibility Our systems are extremely flexible. They can be customized and reconfigured to your specific needs, or to accommodate other additions. Due to their flexibility, it will allow you to maximize your building’s potential, allowing you to capture more revenue.
- Reduced Costs By choosing a pre-engineered structure, once shipped to site a significant portion of your project is already complete. Since there are fewer resources being allocated, this will result in less cost for you.
- Timely Completion Choosing pre-engineered steel buildings allows us to reduce the time to build your project. This allows you to receive a return on your investment much sooner than with typical construction methods.
By selecting North West Industries to provide your pre-engineered steel buildings, you’ll notice a reduction not only in cost but turn-around time as well. For older industrial and steel buildings, we can extend their lifespan as opposed to building new. We can increase the R-Value, or retrofit the roofs and walls. Through our upkeep, you’ll notice increased efficiency and property value, as well as reduced maintenance costs.
From design to occupancy, we will provide you with various turn-key solutions, working with you along the way.
Pre-Engineered Steel Building Costs
Choosing a Steelway Building System for your project comes with many benefits of their own. Energy efficiency and conservation is a significant feature, as insulation up to R40 can be installed. Steelway designs their buildings with minimal maintenance in mind. Aside from exterior cleaning, regular maintenance is substantially reduced.