Conventional and Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings
North West Industries is a dealer for Steelway Building Systems, who is a leader in pre-engineered buildings. Offering a large variety of systems, for example, garages, their buildings can have even more uses. Furthermore, no matter your needs, such as small warehousing, large scale industrial, or commercial, we are recognized to supply and construct them. Our team is willing to work with you to design whatever you have in mind, including:
- Aircraft Hangars
- Sports Arenas
- Agricultural Buildings
- Trucking Industry Garages
- Self Storage Facilities
- Strip Malls and Retail Facilities
- Riding Arenas
- Automotive Sales / Repairs
- Design Flexibility Steelway Building Systems are extremely flexible. They can be customized and reconfigured to your specific needs, or to accommodate other additions. Due to their flexibility, it will allow you to maximize your building’s potential, allowing you to maximize your revenue.
- Reduced Costs By choosing a pre-engineered structure, you can rest assured with a significant portion already being completed. Since there are fewer resources being allocated, this will result in less cost for you.
- Timely Completion Choosing pre-engineered steel buildings allows us to reduce the time to build your project. This allows you to receive a return on your investment much sooner than with typical construction methods.
By selecting North West Industries to provide your pre-engineered steel buildings, you’ll notice a reduction not only in cost but turn-around time as well. In addition, for older industrial and steel buildings, we can extend their lifespan as opposed to building new. For example, we can increase the R-Value, or retrofit the roofs and walls. Through our upkeep, you’ll notice increased efficiency and property value, as well as reduced maintenance costs.
From design to occupancy, we are willing to provide you with various turn-key solutions, working with you along the way.
Pre-Engineered Steel Building Costs
Choosing a Steelway Building System for your project comes with many benefits of their own. Energy efficiency and conservation is a significant feature, as insulation up to R40 can be installed. Additionally, Steelway designs their buildings with minimal maintenance in mind: aside from exterior cleaning, regular maintenance is substantially reduced.