Project Management: From Design to Completion
North West Industries is with you at each stage of construction. From planning to occupancy, we’ll help you hit your milestones. We celebrate quality results at an efficient price. We will safely and successfully complete your project.
- Construction Management Through our management techniques, you can rest assured we have your best interests in mind throughout the construction lifecycle. At each position, we’ll delegate an appropriate amount of resources to maximize efficiency while keeping costs low.
- Design When designing your project, no detail is insignificant. Collaborating with you at every step, we will ensure a product designed to your specifications. We will offer advice on how to improve, increase, and realize quality workmanship and savings.
- Procurement Procuring materials is one of our specialties. By choosing the correct materials for your project, we will ensure a high level of efficiency while remaining at a low price point.
- Logistics Moving resources effectively is no small achievement. Depending on the location, or if there is special requirements, we will ensure a punctual and well-administered outcome. This translates to less costs for you.
Throughout your project, you can be confident in our ability to construct quickly and accurately, remaining within budget.
North West Industries understands needing quality and cost. As a result, we are willing to consult with clients the costs at each step throughout the construction phase. North West Industries can help identify hidden fees and realize savings. We’ll identify, recommend, and implement ideas to increase savings while reducing or maintaining overhead costs.
We know it’s impossible to do everything. We collaborate with sub trades who also have experience in industrial, commercial, and institutional sectors. Our project management techniques help you achieve the best outcome, while maintaining budget.
Some Regular Customers Include:
- Resolute Pulp & Paper Mill
- Resolute Sawmills
- Ontario Power Generation
- Goldcorp – Red Lake Gold Mines
- North American Palladium
- Canada Malting