Project Management: From Design to Completion
North West Industries is with you at each stage of the construction cycle. From planning to occupancy, we’ll help you hit your milestones. Due to our background, we celebrate quality results at an efficient price. We can safely and successfully complete our work due to our history in:
- Construction Management Through our management techniques, you can rest assured we have your best interests in mind throughout the construction lifecycle. At each position, we’ll delegate an appropriate amount of resources to maximize efficiency while keeping costs low.
- Design When designing your project, no detail is insignificant. Collaborating with you at every step, we can ensure a product designed to your specifications, while offering advice on how to improve, increase, and realize quality workmanship and savings.
- Procurement Procuring materials is one of our specialties. By choosing the correct materials for your project, we can ensure a high level of efficiency while remaining at a low price point.
- Logistics Moving resources effectively is no small achievement. Depending on the location, or if there is special requirements, we can ensure a punctual and well-administered outcome, which translates to less costs for you.
- Commissioning By tuning and calibrating your building, either by increasing the R-Value or retrofitting the walls, ceilings, or other components, we may be able to help you realize energy savings. You might even see as high as 10-15% from our commissioning!
Throughout your project, you can be confident in our ability to construct a quick and accurate facility that remains within budget.
North West Industries understands needing quality and cost. As a result, we are willing to consult with clients the costs at each step throughout the construction phase. From initial to ongoing costs, North West Industries can help identify hidden fees and realize savings. Additionally, we’ll identify, recommend, and implement ideas to increase savings while reducing or maintaining overhead costs.
North West Industries knows it’s impossible to do everything. We collaborate and put trust into sub trades who also have experience in industrial, commercial, and institutional sectors. Our project management techniques help you achieve the best building for your price.
Some Regular Customers Include:
- Resolute Pulp & Paper Mill
- Resolute Sawmills
- Ontario Power Generation
- Goldcorp – Red Lake Gold Mines
- North American Palladium